Monthly Update September 2016 - Movies, Series and Animes

The month of September was very good in terms of viewing Anime  and series. In terms of films I watch one each day in the first week of the month

Films (5 Films)

First was Battle Royale, a japanese film that inspire a lot of films /books nowadays including Maze Runner but more importantly Hunger Games. I will make a review in the near future.

I watch the Reaping, The Wave (I made a review); Deadpool one of the most hilarious movies I've watch in recent times... Dark Comedy at it's best. I also saw a movie with more than 60 years called On the Beach. I've read the book several years ago and still his one of the most depressing books I've read in my life.


Series  (49 Eps)

  • Finished Series (15 Eps)

- Wrecked (First Season) - I've watch the twelve episodes (Review)
- Zoo (Second Season) - I've watch the last three episodes. (Review)

  • Currently Watching Series (34 Eps)

- Z Nation - Start Watching (Two Eps)
- Van Helsing - Started Watching (Two Eps)
- MacGyver - Start Watching (One Ep) - Don't know if it's a thing to watch... honestly I will try a second episode...
- Dr Who (Third Doctor) I've finish watching The 8 Season and Started on the 9. I've watch 6 serials with Twenty-nine Episodes



Anime (99 Eps)


  • Finished Series (85 Eps)


-Handa-Kun - Finished the season and watch nine  eps this month. Review
- Orange - Finished the season and watch twelve eps this month. Review
- Amaana to Inazuma - I've watch the twelve episodes this month. Review
- Joker's Game - Finish the season with seven eps. Review to come.
- Fundashi Koukou Seikatsu - A anime with only 5 minutes episode. I've watch it all this month. twelve eps. Review
- Ozmafia!! - A anime with only 5 minutes episode  I've watch eight of the 12 eps this month
- Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin (Or) Alderamin in the Sky - What a great series. I really enjoy it. Top contender to my favorite show of this season. I've watch thirteen episodes all of them this month.... Review to come
- Mob Psycho 100 - I've watch the twelve episodes this month.  First episode I was not convinced but since it was one of the top three of the season in terms of rating I watch the second episode and I was hooked.


  • Currently Watching Series (14 Eps)
- Days - Started in July. It's going to be 24 eps. So far I've watched 12. Three of them this September
- Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan  There are 12 Eps in this series (six seen this september). Each episode has 4/5 eps. Great comedy show about a boy with immeasurable psychic powers. No fights or so. It's just fun in contrast with Mob.
- Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Despair Arc -  I only watch one episode of this series. It's set before Danganronpa: The Animation
- Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Future Arc - This one is set afterwards (couple years afterwards I guess and  I've watch four eps. I am not enjoying it. Let us see if I finish it...



Now for the month of October what should you expect?

Well, this month usually is a month of Terror and I would like to do something fun like watching horror stories, books and so on...

Films
First of all movies, I will get some films and watch it. Like one per week? Let us see what I can get it...

Series
I am already seeing some horror series... like Z Nation, Van Helsing, Ash vs Evil Dead, Slasher, Braindead. At least these ones... Maybe The Strain - I was surely disappointed by the direction of this series but I will give it a try nevertheless.. There are a couple of others series I would like to watch but time is limited no? Doctor Who, albeit is not horror I will watch a couple of eps...

Anime
Horror anime.... I don't know what can I watch but at least one of them I am watching is terror (more mystery but we cannot be nitpicking...  Hitori no Shita: The Outcast and I am watching Parasyte (Keseijuu) - The Maxim. Even Danganronpa is considered Horror... Don't know where but okay... Again no nitpicking... Ajin the second season and let us see what I find out...

Neverthless, thank you for watching (eheh) and let us do our best... Oh before I forget - I am ending the Stephen King's novel Salem's Lot. No doubt about it..



Comments